[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ admin_label=”FAQ” _builder_version=”4.4.0″ custom_margin=”||||false|false” custom_padding=”12px|||||”][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.4.0″ custom_padding=”20px||||false|false”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.4.0″ header_font=”|700|||||||” header_text_color=”#06214e” hover_enabled=”0″]
Privacy and Policy
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.4.0″ text_text_color=”#000000″ text_font_size=”17px” text_line_height=”1.8em” header_3_font=”|700|||||||” header_3_text_color=”#06214e” custom_margin=”||9px|||” custom_padding=”||0px|||”]
The privacy and security of your personal data are of paramount importance to the Company and this notice is designed to reassure you that all information and data held on you will be properly managed and remain secure at all times.
This privacy statement:
• relates to personal data that identifies you as a natural person whether you are an actual or potential customer, an individual who browses our website or an individual outside our organisation with whom we interact;
• sets out how we collect, use and store your personal data.
• provides certain information that we are legally obliged to tell you; and
• lists your rights in relation to your personal data.
For the purposes of relevant data protection legislation, we are a regarded as a controller of your personal data. As a controller we process the personal data we hold about you in accordance with this privacy notice.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOLD ABOUT YOU AND WHERE WE OBTAIN THIS FROM
We will only ask for information that we need. We collect personal data to be able to provide our products and services to you (for example, arranging your removal or storage). Without this information we wouldn’t be able to provide you with a quotation or undertake your moving or storage requirements.
The personal data that we collect may include the following:
• Personal data you provide us with in person, via our website, by telephone and in writing, including by email;
• Personal data you provide when you enquire about our services, or when you purchase services, through us, including information about where and when you wish to move to and from and contact details;
• Personal data you provide when you agree a quotation, such as moving date;
• Financial details, such as your bank account and card details.
• Information about your use of our website such as your IP address, which is a unique number identifying your computer, including personal data gathered using cookies.
We collect your personal data from you as a controller when, for example, we provide quotations for moving & storage for you. This may also involve the collection of data from or about others who are associated with the move such as other responsible persons. By giving us information about someone else for the purpose of arranging services for them you confirm that you have their permission to do so and that you have shared this privacy notice with them.By asking us to arrange or administer a removal or storage for you where this involves passing information to us relating to children, you confirm to us that in doing so you are the responsible guardian of the child or, if not, that you have explicit permission from the child’s guardian to share the information with us.
We also collect information from publicly available sources and third party databases made available to the Removal industry for the purposes of marketing where your personal data may be held, provided such third parties have lawful bases on which to share such personal data with us.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND THE LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
The following table applies where we are relying on a lawful basis for processing your personal data, other than the basis of consent.
We may rely on one or more of the following lawful bases when processing your personal data for the following purposes:
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_code _builder_version=”4.4.0″ custom_margin=”-45px|||||”]
|Purpose for which we process your personal data||The lawful basis on which we do this|
|To perform our contractual obligations to you. This would include
provide quotations for as well as meeting your requests for removal and storage services
|Contract The data processing is necessary for any contract you may
enter into with us
|To administer your storage account, including financial transactions
such as invoicing and payments
|Contract The data processing is necessary for any contract you may
enter into with us
|To handle your claim against one of our clients||Legitimate interests The data processing is necessary to pursue our
legitimate interest in fulfilling our contractual obligations with our clients,
to protect our clients’ interests and to conclude the claim to your satisfaction
|In the interests of security and to improve our service, telephone calls
you make to us may be monitored and/or recorded
|Legitimate interests The data processing is necessary to pursue our
legitimate interest in the management and operation of our business
|To handle any future enquiry or requirement you may have||Legitimate interests The data processing is necessary to pursue our
legitimate interest in the management and future operation of our business
[/et_pb_code][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.4.0″ text_text_color=”#000000″ text_font_size=”17px” text_line_height=”1.8em” header_3_font=”|700|||||||” header_3_text_color=”#06214e” custom_margin=”||9px|||” custom_padding=”||0px|||”]
WHO WE PASS YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO
• Organisations that have a specific role laid out in law, such as statutory bodies, regulatory authorities and other authorised bodies
• Our Insurance claim handlers in the event of any claim you may make against us.
• Third parties we use to recover money you may owe us or to whom we may sell your debt
• A transport operation, sub-contracted by us in order to complete work on your behalf.
The personal information you share with us may be transferred by us or any of the types of firms or organisations we have noted above, to other countries in order for processing to take place, including locations outside of the UK and the European Union.
In the unlikely event that we transfer your personal information outside the European Union we will ensure that an adequate level of protection is in place to protect your personal information such as putting in place contractual protections which have the purpose of ensuring the security of any information passed and putting in place technical and organisational security measures to prevent the loss or unauthorised access of your personal information.
HOW WE CONTACT YOU ABOUT OTHER PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
We may from time to time process your personal data to let you know about similar products and services that may be of interest to you, or to keep you up to date on the latest insurance news and/or risk management advice. This is because we value you as a client and are committed providing you with the certainty necessary to help you manage the risks you face.
Our lawful basis for processing your personal data in this way is as is necessary to pursue the legitimate interests of our business, unless we have otherwise obtained your consent to do so. We may contact you by post, telephone or e-mail. You will be given the option to stop receiving any communications from us in this regard at any time however please note that this will not affect us contacting you about the servicing of products that you have specifically requested from us.
ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE AND COOKIES
When you visit one of our websites we may collect information from you, such as your email address, IP address and other online identifiers. This helps us to track unique visits and monitor patterns of customer website traffic, such as who visits and why they visit. We use third parties to collate IP addresses to help us understand our Internet traffic data and data regarding your browser type and computer. We may also use web usage information to create statistical data regarding the use of our website. We may then use or disclose that statistical data to others for marketing and strategic development purposes, but no individuals will be identified in such statistical data.
Internet browsers normally accept cookies by default, although it’s possible to set a browser to reject cookies. Rejecting cookies may restrict your use of our website and/or delay or affect the way in which our website operates.
The open nature of the internet is such that data may flow over networks without security measures, and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended.
While this is outside of our control, we do take the protection of your information very seriously and aim to apply appropriate levels of security at all times.
We accept no responsibility for the privacy policies of any sites visitors can access through our website.
We will only store your data for as long as is necessary to comply with the requirements of your removal and storage contract(s) and any legal obligations or lawful processing conditions that may exist as a result.
You have a number of rights concerning the personal information we use, which you may ask us to observe. In some cases even when you make a request concerning your personal information, we may not be required, or be able to carry out your request as this may result in us not being able to fulfil our legal and regulatory obligations under the lawful processing conditions under which we hold your data or because there is a minimum statutory period of time for which we have to keep your information. If this is the case we will let you know our reasons.
You can ask us to:
• Provide a copy of your personal information
• Correct or delete unnecessary or inaccurate personal information
• Restrict or to object to the use of your personal information at any time
• Provide your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have your personal data transferred to another controller. This right only applies where our processing of your personal data is automated and the processing took place initially with your consent or for the performance of a contract with you
• Where we rely on your consent to use your personal information, you can withdraw that consent at any time. Where your consent is withdrawn, your previous consent will remain valid in respect of our use of your information prior to the date you withdrew it, or if any marketing material has been sent prior to you advising that you don’t want us to contact you again
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you need to contact us in connection with the use or processing of your personal data, or you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice or your data protection rights, you can get in touch with our General Manager Dan Darmani, at: 2 Sanders Parade, Greyhound Lane, London, SW16 5NL. Contact Number: 0208 0046 400, Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(ICO) if you are unhappy with our use of your data, or if you think we have breached a legal requirement. Further details about the ICO are available at: www.ico.org.uk